To apply for the Cirkled In No Sweat Scholarship, create an account and tell us your complete story through your profile. No GPA or minimum income requirement. Just be YOU!
The application process is so quick and simple you won't even break a sweat!
13 years and up
Applicant must be at least
Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
Enrolled in School
Applicant must be currently enrolled in 8th - 12th grade in a school. Homeschool qualifies as well.
The Cirkled In Scholarship is broken down into two steps. First, create an account. Second, access your Cirkled In portfolio to start collecting points. To get started:
The No Sweat Scholarship is based on a point system. The more points you earn, the better your chance of being selected. Earn points by completing your portfolio and inviting your friends and teachers. We will select one winner based on:
Meet Past Winners
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" December 2022 Scholarship:
Cirkled In is thrilled to announce the December 2022 “No-Sweat” $2,500 Scholarship Award Winner, Jack McClain. Jack is a student who exemplifies a unique combination of academic excellence, musical talent, and community involvement. Jack is not only...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" June 2022 Scholarship:
Mandy Christy, a student from Elk River High School, has loved to play Basketball since her freshman year in high school. Apart from her academics she also participates in various activities. She loves to play Basketball and Tennis at various levels...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" March 2022 Scholarship:
Sophie is an aspiring sculptor studying at the Carver Center for the Arts where they just finished their first year of high school in their Visual Arts program. More than a hobby: Sophie aspires to start their own business where they will accept commissions...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" March 2021 Scholarship: Lindsey Scogin.
Lindsey just finished her sophomore year at Farmington High School in Arkansas where she was involved in school leadership activities such as National Honor Society and student council, where she will serve as Secretary for the...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" December 2020 Scholarship: Kaushik Srikrishnan.
Whew, 2020 was a difficult year! But despite the challenges it presented, sophomore Kaushik Srikrishnan from Chapel Hill, North Carolina continued to serve his community and pursue academic challenges that moved him closer to his future goals...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our "No Sweat" September 2020 Scholarship: Kinja Bagalwa.
Kinja Bagalwa has gone above and beyond in her academics, extracurriculars and her community. As president of the French club and a member of JROTC, Kinja is in the top 10 percent of her class at Hutch Tech High!...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our "No Sweat" April 2020 Scholarship : Della Paloy.
Della is a hardworking, resilient senior graduating Roosevelt High School this year. She has several passions and interests, ranging from music to nature to Japanese. Currently, she is working towards becoming a translator or trade official....
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our "No Sweat" January 2019 Scholarship: Jay Smith
He has a determination and a drive that will enable him to achieve his dreams. Meet Jay Smith, the winner of the recent Cirkled In “No Sweat” $2,500 Scholarship. Jay is a senior at Edison Senior High School in Acampo, California where he takes AP ...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our “Design Your Own Elective” Scholarship: Jennifer Olivares
Jennifer Olivares is a goal-setter and a change maker. With plans to become the first in her family to attend college, Jennifer has a passion for learning, service, and her supporting her Spanish-speaking...
We’re delighted to announce the latest winner of our “No Sweat" July 2019 Scholarship: Ian Blom
Ian is a brilliant young man who is creative, empathetic and ambitious. In addition to being a great academically, Ian does dance, plays soccer and Tennis, works part time in a restaurant and is also ASB Vice president for his school...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our “Live Forever” Scholarship: Kaitlyn Taylor.
Kaitlyn Taylor is passionate about serving others. By the time she graduates this spring, she will have devoted over 400 hours to service projects during her high school career - all while maintaining great grades...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our “Gift to the World” Scholarship: Brittney Burns.
Brittney Burns loves using both the left and right sides of her brain - the high school senior sings, dances, acts, AND loves engineering. But it’s when we ask her about her volunteer trip to the Dominican Republic...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our “Back to School” Scholarship: Michael Maldonado.
Michael Maldonado: Key Club Lieutenant Governor, Band Vice President, National Honors Society member, Homecoming Prince, a great listener, and a great friend. Michael will be heading off to Baylor University...
We’re delighted to announce the winner of our “Gold Medal” Scholarship: Kevin Ayala
Kevin is a first-generation student from Indio,California, and will be attending Pomona College this fall. He intends to pursue a career in Patent Law and has already begun educating himself in this field by interning at a local...
Official Scholarship Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Apply.
SPONSOR: CIRKLEDIN.COM ("Sponsor") 1. ELIGIBILITY: The Cirkledin.com $2,500 Scholarship contest is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled in an accredited school or are approved for home schooling. Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit a complete scholarship application online at the Sponsor's Website (www.cirkledin.com) no later than at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Limit one (1) Application per person. Application must fill the “About Me” section with his/her name and contact information, and a short original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic. No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original application. Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified. All Applications become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible applications. By submitting an application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
3. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: The sponsor is looking for eligible applicants who submit applications that have a Cirkled In profile in good standing. On or near , a qualified panel of judges will select ONE (1) potential winner based on the criteria of points earned by the applicant, profile completeness along with the quality of prompt write up, from the eligible applicant list. One applicant can win only one scholarship per year (starting in January of a calendar year, e.g Jan 1st – Dec 31st). Sponsor will select one (1) of the submitted Applications as the potential Prize Winning Application. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail, at which time he/she will be required to sign further documentation as explained below. Also, the sponsor will verify the requirements fulfillment by the potential winner and potential winner will submit appropriate documents for this purpose. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to choose no Scholarship Prize Recipient if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Applications. Portions of the Prize Winning Application may be posted on the Sponsor's Website, or used in other marketing materials, without further compensation or notice to the winner. Sponsor's decision on winner selection will be final.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of two thousand five hundred dollars and zero cents ($2,500.00). The Scholarship Prize will be a cash scholarship, either handed over in person or in form of a cashier’s check that will be mailed to the winner. The scholarship Prize may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The awarding of any Scholarship Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules and subject to Sponsor's verification of applicant and applicant's submission. Applicants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if any Scholarship Prize Recipient fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, refuses to complete and provide any requested tax forms (including IRS W-9 form), is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, the Scholarship Prize will be forfeited and the applicant who submitted the application with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient. applicants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Scholarship Program and acceptance, possession and use of Scholarship Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Scholarship Program or in the announcement of the Scholarship Prize. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients. Scholarship Prize Recipients will be issued 1099 tax forms. After scholarship is awarded to a winner, 1000 points will be deducted from his/her accumulated points.
6. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, the Scholarship Prize Recipients agree that Sponsor may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Website, the Sponsor, the Scholarship Program, or any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes sponsored by Cirkledin.com.
7. OWNERSHIP: By submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) Sponsor will own your application, including your written response submission, and (b) as between you and Sponsor, Sponsor will own all publishing rights in and to the application and the written response submission. Each applicant hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, sells, assigns and conveys to the Sponsor, its successors and assigns, all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in and to the application and the written response submission(s) for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised (the "Rights"). Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter, the Application and written response submission(s) for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each applicant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the application and written response submission(s) submitted by him or her. Each applicant hereby acknowledges that such applicant does not reserve any rights in and to the Application and the written response submissions.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, Applicant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and their agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Applicant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Scholarship Program, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the state of Delaware and Applicant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Scholarship Program, Applicant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Scholarship Program, or awarding of the Scholarship Prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Scholarship Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. Each person who enters this Scholarship Program represents and warrants to Sponsor as follows: (i) the Application, including the written response submission is the Applicant's own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the written response submission is wholly original with Applicant and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the written response submission neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (iv) the written response submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and meets the Submission Requirements set forth above. Each Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Applicant hereunder.
10. FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: Except where prohibited, potential Scholarship Prize Recipients (or their parents or legal guardians if they are minors at the time of application) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity/Liability Release, and Copyright Assignment within ten (10) days of notification or the Applicant with the Application with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient. If notification to a potential Scholarship Prize Recipient is returned as undeliverable, the Applicant with the Application with the next highest score may become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient.
11. NO OBLIGATION TO USE. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any winning Application, or to otherwise exploit a winning Application or continue the development, production, distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the winning Application for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and the Scholarship Prize Recipients shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
12. IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ – GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Scholarship Program, each Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor, its related companies, affiliates, and each such company's respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive Applications due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, or otherwise, that may limit an Applicant's ability to participate in the Scholarship Program; or (ii) any injury or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Scholarship Program and/or the use of any prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the Applicant's rights of publicity or privacy, or the Applicant's claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an Applicant's computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Scholarship Program, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. This scholarship program is subject to all U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
13. SPONSOR'S RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Scholarship Program.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the application process or the operation of the Scholarship Program or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be submitting responses dishonestly or inaccurately, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. If an Application is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, the entrant's sole remedy shall be another Application, if time permits. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
15. LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP PRIZE RECIPIENTS: The names of the Scholarship Prize Recipients of this Scholarship Program will be posted on the Cirkledin.com Website.
16. SPONSOR: The Scholarship Program is sponsored by Cirkledin.com. Cirkled In 2050, 112 AVE NE, Suite 115, Bellevue, WA 98004 https://www.cirkledin.com