We are no longer accepting applications for the grant. If we open again, we will post here.
We are no longer accepting applications for the grant. If we open again, we will post here.
You can Apply right here, right
now! Maximize your chance to win the grant by completing your profile.
*Your points will be credited for you when your invite is accepted by your friend.
*Your points will be credited for you when your invite is accepted by your teacher.
*Your points will be credited for you when the teacher writes a recommendation for you.
COVID-19 has upended our whole world in just a few weeks. We are in unprecedented times and uncharted waters.
Students - we hear you. You are all feeling anxious and unsure as things evolve every day, and sometimes every hour. We assure you we will get through this together.
As an education company, we feel the responsibility to support our students, that is YOU! Hence, today we are announcing a COVID-19 relief fund for our 9th through 12th grade students. We will give away $250 to four students. We may add more as and if we have more financial resources..
#TellYourStory - Complete as much of your profile
Applicant must be at least 13-years-old to apply for this Grant. The cash can be applied to any educational need, including high school costs.
Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to be eligible.
Applicant must be currently enrolled in 8th - 12th grade in a school to be eligible. Homeschool qualifies as well.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Cirkledin.com $250 COVID-19 Resources is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled in an accredited school or are approved for home schooling. Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit a complete Grant application online at the Sponsor's Website (www.cirkledin.com) no later than May 15th, May 31st, June 15th, June 30th, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Limit one (1) Application per person. Application must fill the “About Me” section with his/her name and contact information. Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified. All Applications become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible applications. By submitting an application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
3. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: The sponsor is looking for eligible applicants who submit applications. On or near 2 weeks of apply date a qualified panel of judges will select ONE (1) potential winner based on the criteria of points earned by the applicant, profile completeness along with the quality of prompt write up, from the eligible applicant list. One applicant can win only one Grant per year (starting in January of a calendar year, e.g Jan 1st – Dec 31st). Sponsor will select one (1) of the submitted Applications as the potential Prize Winning Application. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail, at which time he/she will be required to sign further documentation as explained below. Also, the sponsor will verify the requirements fulfillment by the potential winner and potential winner will submit appropriate documents for this purpose. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to choose no Grant Recipient if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Applications. Portions of the Prize Winning Application may be posted on the Sponsor's Website, or used in other marketing materials, without further compensation or notice to the winner. Sponsor's decision on winner selection will be final.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a Grant in the amount of two hundred fifty dollars and zero cents ($250). The Grant will be a cash, either handed over in person or in form of a cashier’s check that will be mailed to the winner. The Grant may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The awarding of any Grant is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules and subject to Sponsor's verification of applicant and applicant's submission. Applicants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if any Grant Recipient fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, refuses to complete and provide any requested tax forms (including IRS W-9 form), is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, the Grant Prize will be forfeited and the applicant who submitted the application with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Grant Recipient. applicants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Grant Program and acceptance, possession and use of Grant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Grant Program or in the announcement of the Grant. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of Grant Recipients. Grant Recipients will be issued 1099 tax forms.
6. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Grant, the Grant Prize Recipients agree that Sponsor may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Website, the Sponsor, the Grant Program, or any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes sponsored by Cirkledin.com.
7. OWNERSHIP: By submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) Sponsor will own your application, including your written response submission, and (b) as between you and Sponsor, Sponsor will own all publishing rights in and to the application and the written response submission. Each applicant hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, sells, assigns and conveys to the Sponsor, its successors and assigns, all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in and to the application and the written response submission(s) for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised (the "Rights"). Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter, the Application and written response submission(s) for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each applicant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the application and written response submission(s) submitted by him or her. Each applicant hereby acknowledges that such applicant does not reserve any rights in and to the Application and the written response submissions.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, Applicant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and their agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Applicant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Grant Program, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the state of Delaware and Applicant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Grant Program, Applicant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Grant Program, or awarding of the Grant, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Grant Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. Each person who enters this Grant Program represents and warrants to Sponsor as follows: (i) the Application, including the written response submission is the Applicant's own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the written response submission is wholly original with Applicant and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the written response submission neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (iv) the written response submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and meets the Submission Requirements set forth above. Each Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Applicant hereunder.
10. FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: Except where prohibited, potential Grant Recipients (or their parents or legal guardians if they are minors at the time of application) will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity/Liability Release, and Copyright Assignment within ten (10) days of notification or the Applicant with the Application with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Grant Recipient. If notification to a potential Grant Recipient is returned as undeliverable, the Applicant with the Application with the next highest score may become an alternate potential Grant Recipient.
11. NO OBLIGATION TO USE. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any winning Application, or to otherwise exploit a winning Application or continue the development, production, distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the winning Application for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and the Grant Recipients shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
12. IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ – GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Grant Program, each Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor, its related companies, affiliates, and each such company's respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive Applications due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, or otherwise, that may limit an Applicant's ability to participate in the Grant Program; or (ii) any injury or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Grant Program and/or the use of any prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the Applicant's rights of publicity or privacy, or the Applicant's claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an Applicant's computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Grant Program, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. This Grant program is subject to all U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
13. SPONSOR'S RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Grant Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Grant Program.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the application process or the operation of the Grant Program or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be submitting responses dishonestly or inaccurately, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. If an Application is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, the entrant's sole remedy shall be another Application, if time permits. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
15. LIST OF COVID-19 Resources RECIPIENTS: The names of COVID-19 Resources Recipients of this Grant Program will be posted on the Cirkledin.com Website.